Tomorrow is going to be another Public Holiday for Malaysia.
Thank Goodness that Malaysia has alot of Holidays. =)
Makes me even more Happier apart from something else. Hee.
Which explains why am I here now. I can sleep late tonight. It's not that I am always early to bed tho. As a matter of fact, I am a night ghost kind of person. Hahaha =p

I was supposed to go Gaya Street Christmas Festival tonight with my cuzzy, but too bad I've got some stuffs to do. Sorry!

I am so not into working these days. Blame it on my holiday mood. I think I rather be with my Loved ones. This time around, you can spend your days with them cause some of them will only be home once in a year. Those precious moments....And what more can you ask for?

And by the way....



Sunshine, I Love You....
So, Why do you keep on crying?


Missing the ones I haven't seen around yet....
A day seems like a year =(


*************************************************************************************

6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS !

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
Im having my holidays already. Until the 3rd of January! Wee. Hows urs? =]
Eudora said…
Mine is gonna be not so good this year. I'll be working on Christmas Eve & after Christmas since I am already away on-leave from the office 2 weeks ago. *sigh*

I wish I could apply for more holidays till the new year. You have a great one! =)
nv.vn said…
Oh really? Well, hope u'll have a great xmas then this year. =].

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....