Ushering to the New Year 2008

Okay and so I'm gonna start talking about 2007 since this is going to be my last entry for the year. Well for me, 2007 is a not-so -good year. ....Hmmmm, honestly it is...it has been so boring...Haha! Sorry if I have to say this but this is what I think. And I can write whatever I want coz it is mine anyways! =p

But dont get me wrong here. It doesnt mean that there's nothing good happening this year. As a matter of fact, THERE IS. Minus all the bad things, I did actually have fun. Not only did I get to travel to the place I love AGAIN, I also met a bunch of beautiful people around me. Need I mention their names? Come to think of it, I better not be. I had enough of getting myself misunderstood already. Let's just say that I found friendships between them that I would have never expected. And I intend to keep our friendship alive as long as they appreciate my friendship too.

Here are some of the things I did in 2007

1. Went to gigs & concerts.
2. Met the local band ESTRANGED...Finally!
3. Did toO much shopping! :S
4. Enjoy eating! Haha =p
5. Went on board MV DOULOS
6. My 1st Official Dinner with my work mates
7. Went to the Phillippines AGAIN
8. Had the best Boxing Day Ever!
9. Bought myself a MP4
10. Didnt celebrate XMas *sigh*
24 Dec - Attend Christmas Eve Mass
25 Dec - Grocery Shopping With Siblings and cousin
26 Dec - Home-cooked dinner with guest of honour and my family =)

And it is also the day I unwrapped my presents! ;)

Perfume from My Sister ! Loveeeeeeeeee....Heehe =)


Looks like I've got Burberry here....


An England jersey for me!


Finally, an original one from UK ! Thanks alot my friend! Although its a bit small but it makes my day! Lovinnnnn it! =)


From my dearest colleague......Purple my fave colour!


E for Eudora...and thats ME ! Heee =)



Since I dont believe in New Year Resolution or what so ever, I guess I'd better call this a simple 'to-do" list. Hee =D

15 Top Things =)

1. I need to get a new hair do. I seriously need one. Thinking of a short one since I had it long for ages already. Or perhaps a curl? What do you think?
2. A Change of Wardrobe.
3. Get My Bedroom renovated.I wanna a Queen size bed....Pretty puhleaseeee! Hahaha =)
4. Revamp My Desk.
5. Earn more income.
6. Travel....yeah baby! Bring it on!
7. Spend more time with loved ones. :)
8. Improved My Mother Tongue Language. I need a private tutor. I dont want my future kids to lose their Kadazan language that is why I seriously need to learn. Anyone? Message me! =p
9. Draw me closer to Him. More time to God spiritually.
10. Learn something for my own good.
11. Set my feet to the ground of Manchester. I wish. I'm still waiting for the lowest fare owh dear Air Asia ! ;)
12. Brush up my artistic skills. It has been too long since I neglected you baby!
13. Live life the Healthy Way
14. To be more interested in baking beside doing great in cooking. I wanna be a better wife to my future husband. ( If there is gonna be lah )
15. Start working things out rather than dreaming of marrying & moved to somewhere with you! I was just KIDDING okay? What I was meaning to say is.....Start working things out & do that positive thinking all the time! Hee =D

I'd better stop now....
Till then....

To My Dearest Sister Who turned 25.....

HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! Heehe =)
Vodkas and Chivasssss tonite! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee =p


Before I bid farewell to 2007 wanna wish you all....
******************** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 WHEREVER YOU GUYS MAY BE !***********************

Lotsa Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....