Baby, it's friggin' cold here !

Hey there! Guess what? I was actually doing SOMETHING today rather than wasting my time with NOTHING at all. Thank God for that. But I did spend my few hours doing NOTHING but SLEEPING. Yeah, guess again... I was staying up late. I mean SoO Like Really LATE ! Such a Piggy I am! Hahaha....I felt like I was few hours behind Malaysia's time. Talk about sleeping at the wrong time zone. Suddenly Reza Salleh's Ocean Spanning Sorrow lyrics slip into my mind, " Wide awake, I cannot sleep again..." Maybe my mind was somewhere else or was it the public holiday factor again? WhoOpS ! =P



By the way, the weather was soO cold...... I mean like friggin' cold here at my place. I don't even feel like turning on the fan. The sun won't even shine! Huhu =( For gOoDness sake! It had made me a bit lazy or more. It doesnt do me any better as well.



Yes,I'm glad it's not as cold as winter. As if I know how cold is winter like. Haha =D

Did a bit of house chores too just now. The house needs a little cleaning here and there. Stayed home the whole day as the weather wont even give us the chance to go out. Which is a good thing cause we need to forked out some money if we ever do go out. As least we got to save our money.

And I finally got the chance to MSN-ing with my favourite drummer Dino after so long!
WeehoO at last the much awaited album will be out soon! Like I said...it's been like ages man! Good luck & have fun for the future gigs!


Dino and his cat, WoOfie. Both are such a cutie. ;)

%%%%%%%%%%% FCANNON RAWKS ! =)%%%%%%%%%%%



*************************************************************************************

and.....

The rain is pouring.
Could it be crying?


I just wonder.

P/S: Maika, I hope you get to sleep well tonight! Cheers ! =)


Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
cis. tdo2 saja u know ey? u better wake up and cook for me. im starving! lol. um dino? talking bt him, im goin g to their gigs this coming 24th. will upload the pics so that i can make u jealous2. hehehe. xD
Eudora said…
heehe ya I only know how to sleep. coOk for you? can bah! hahaha =p
going to fcannon's gig? uwaaaaa...i wish i could too. promise me you'll take alot of pixies ya? i am sOo jealous already! huhu.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....