Boredom strikes me!

I had a Great Sunday Morning with my family. Went to Gaya Street & City Mall.As usual my hands couldnt get off from buying that piece of item. Wonder what huh? Heehe...
But I was having a rather Lazy and Lazy Evening.
And I am bored toO. I felt like I'm dying of boredom.
I can't help it but bug everyone! Hahaha sorry! =p

Since I dont know what to blog about, I might as well post this....



Yeah, the video titled Lost by the heart-throb himself, Michael Buble.

My goodness this song is so touching.
I almost cried listening to it. And yeah watching it too.
But you know what?
It really helps when you have someone singing you this song especially when you're feeling lost or something. Well for me that is. That's what I thought.

Okay lah gotta go now.
You guys take good care of yourself aights?

xoxo Hugs & Kisses from Me! xoxo

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....