Doing it well....

Well?
As a matter of fact,
I am doing owh-so-much better than yesterday! =)

Thanks to everyone who has been so concerned.
Maybe I am just stressed out or something. That explain why I am being so moody and having headache these past few days. Sometimes I do think too much. Don't blame me cause I have feelings too you know. All I need is little more TLC....At a certain point, being alone, giving me some space and time is all I asked for.

Hugs to the 'concerned' ones
Your unconditional friendships is all I need now....
Big thank you !



I am smiling because of you....
The reason I am doing great & never been much better than this
The loved ones who happened to be there & never let me down
And He who never fail to lift my spirit up & through it all
He is always around me whether bad or good, He is the Almighty God.

"Sometimes we get misunderstood. We tend to hurt each other when things turned sour. But no matter what happens, we can work things out to make our friendship better. You and I, we are both Humans. We make mistake. And you know that. No small matter will ever tore us apart. That I promised."

Have a Great Weekend Y'all & Take Care !
Hugs & Kisses

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....