Don't Say Goodbye......

I have decided to blog again.
Sorry it took me some time. I just felt I don't have the heart to blog anymore.
But now I am back. Maybe for not too long. We will see. For some reason I just need to go through changes. I just need some more time and space on my own. What the heck. Does it even makes a difference. I wish I could.

If there is given a one more chance to turn back time, Just once I will do it all over again.

Sometimes tough decisions need to be done. Whether you like it or not. Sooner or later. Fuh! Too much regret to mention.

Just a little too late. I supposed.

If it was about the connection, I will disconnect.
Obviously, the line will be dead by then.

But surprisingly, No, I didn't.

"The river seems to be having a drought or something. The water seems to be gone. Empty and dry you can say. All in a sudden. Just like the teardrops of mine."

I just wondered.

Why is it so hard to say goodbye?

Rachel Ann Go
Don't Say Goodbye




P/s : For those who knows me, please, please DO get yourself a Google account & send me your email. I really need to close this blog to private. Thanks!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
before u change it to private...again!!...this is my email...nove_evon@hotmail.com...add me ahh. lol!! =pp
Anonymous said…
it will so sad then. I love reading ur blog. Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....