Feeling a bit under the weather

I was laughing so hard just now so I could just forget about it & let it slip away.
I tried. But my attempt was failed. Guess I am no use when it comes to pretending.
I bet you knew.
Do you?

My headache has not gone yet.
....Geez......

I am not feeling any better.
I might as well sleep it through again.
I think I have a migraine or something.
Or was it just a normal headache? Not a clue. If you ask me.

Try asking the Doctor instead.

Please don't ever get mistaken again.
I'm just talking about the headache. Really.

Just another rainy day without sunshine.

Ps 98:1, 3cd-4, 5-6
All the ends of the earth have
seen the saving power of God.


Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
Hey. I think that u're stress. U need a time out! Hee. Like me. =]. Just take care of urself. Dont think too much. =]
Eudora said…
Thanks eVon! You take care toO babe! Cheers ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....