A Good Night at Vedablu, City Mall



Vedablu has always been one of my favourite spot since I knew it existed.Heehe. Thus there was absolutely no way I could resist going. Excuse me for my schweet tooth! Haha =p It is always nice to hang-out with the people who share the same interest with you here. Sharing the same stories with you could end up for long hours. You might even forget the time is! Plus eyeing on the cute worker at the counter too..Ooh, flirting huh? Haaha...

My cousin and I couldnt help it but help ourselves with this scrumptious meal!
And yeshhhh....We REALLY LOVE desserts! ;)



You know what they say,
" No Matter What Happened, Blood is Still Thicker than Water. "



I totally agree on that!

Honestly, I haven't felt like this in a long time. Everyday I wish things would be like before. But things changed, I know. I'm just glad that tonight I felt so much better. You know after sh*t happened. Havent had a heart to heart talk for such hours. It seems like ages we did not have moments like this. Me and the closest person I had on earth is there for me. Rather than you. The next thing you know the people who have been there for you after all these years are coming back.

Need I say more?
No, I dun think soOooooo......

Yet again, I appreciate the thought! :)
Thanks for you-know-what cuzzy!
*winks*

I had a Great time!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hollaaaaaa...I had so much fun with you last night I cannot forget hw my ice cream keeps on melting..hahahaha...
Anonymous said…
Vedablu? hmnmn.. if i go back sabah in middle of the year ill make sure to visit this place ya..
u have the same eyes with ur cousin
Eudora said…
Babyvira- Haahaha...ya me toO! Melting but tetap sedap juak kan? Heehe....bila lagik mok makai? Haha =p

Maika-Heehe actually our eyes not the same dat! And ya, you should! =)
Eudora said…
Pammie- Heehe. Vedabelueee rocks! =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....