It's all coming back to me....

I have no idea what has gotten into me lately. Completely losing my mood I think I'm going insane. I can't seem to focused. My long time headache phenomenon is coming back to me. It suddenly attacked me today. Few months back it was already heal but now it strikes again. I wonder why. It hurts I felt like it is going to burst anytime soon. I don't know. Maybe I should not think too much. The thing is I worry so much I'm afraid it would kill me. Thank God I havent had insonmia yet.

Plus one of my toe-nail has torned. Punya lah sakit. Sampai isi lagi tu. S**t.

Hmmm....
My best-guy-friend just MSN-ing me at work just now. I was sOo glad he is finally free after the new year. And the gOod news is he will be here till after Chinese New Year. Might as well got the chance seeing him again. Yeah! You see he's the reason I smile today because I know no matter how many people dig on me, I know he will always be there & care for me. I don't always get to see him since he's studying in LimKokWing Uni. But he never forget about me. Unlike some people, they would forget about you when they felt like they dont need you or when they are too busy. That is why I appreciate my 'Koko' soO much! ;)

That makes me a lil better. Oh well,at least.

I think I ought to stop now.
Going to catch some sleep.
I just had Panadols to ease my pain.
If it doesnt have an effect, I'm gonna take some sleeping pills instead.
Seriously? No, I'm not crazy lah. I hope it works.

Love,
Eudora


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....