Money Can't Buy Happiness

I was not in the mood to do my work just now. Eventhough there are like piles of printing to do. So much to do, sometimes I wish I don't have to work. Haha. But then in order to live, we have no other choice but to earn money.

The only reason I'm working now is to have the things I want in life. But no, too bad what I am really looking for in my life doesnt involved money, it cannot buy Happiness. No matter how much money you have in your savings or how many property you hold, it would not make you Happy. Trust me, you may say that Money, with it you could buy everything your heart desire. But think about it, you will only be happy in a short span of time. But in a long run to come, you will not.

Happiness is when you have love all around you all the time. What is happiness to you? For me, Someone who can make you smile and laugh the whole day through. Someone who would tell you that everything will be alright. I could go on mentioning here endlessly. Happiness it meant alot to me. I'm not only talking about true love but also happiness that comes through a friendship. Losing a close friend is like losing half of your heart. Empty as a vessel. It's like a part of you has died but still go on breathing. Whether you like it or not.

You chose this path. Not I.
You are the one who is running away while I'm still here facing reality.

Deleting me from *********?
Oh, come on lah. What were you thinking?

Suddenly, I realize that it's getting harder to heal.

Just a serious thought to ponder.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....