My Tuessssdayyyyy.....

First of all, I want to say SORRY for my sO-called-sOppy blog entry lately.



I've been thinking that it would be unfair for the rest of you guys to read about my boring entry. I'm just not in the good shape these few days. Wouldnt wanna involve it with anyone here. SoO forgive me for that! :)
As a matter of fact, I'm just gonna blog about it at my other blog. Yes, the other one. The Strictly private for me,myself and I. There were once I was thinking of giving access to someone but now, no way! It's Mine, All MINE. Selfish? Nah! Hee xD

My best friend is leaving for KL today. SoO so SAD. I didnt even get the chance to meet him like we were supposed to. Limited time for us as J* had to rushed back to moved out from his rented place. He was so sad he have to cancelled his flight that was supposed to be only after Chinese New Year. Too bad. Guess I will see him when he comes home again. ;)

But there is one thing dat will definitely make my day!
One of my favourite local band drummer told me,
"well, we promised u a copy hehe
dont worry
ur not forgotten"

If you're reading this owh-my-favourite drummer, (which you usually do =p )
THANKS A LOT ! :*

Yeah, at least I got something I am going to be HAPPYabout !

And just like our favourite The All American Rejects sang,
"Move Along"
Yup, bestie Indeed! Haha =))

Have a Nice Day Peeps! Or Night!
(Refering to friends and family scattered around the globe)
I am all about the time zone. As if. =p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....