My Wish....

On the video : Rascal Flatts



I am feeling a bit better. Just in case you were wondering. Don't worry. If you ever do worry.

This will be a quick one, I promised.

Wishing that everything will be all good this year. Everything that you & I wish for...Will it ever come true? I guess we will never know. Ooh...too much wishes!

Whatever you choose, just remember that it was meant to be respected & I hope everyone chose what matters most to them and have made the right decision.

Wishing and hoping....
Pondering over the things full of wishes....
It's endless, countless !

Yet again...
Another meaningful song. The lyrics are beautiful.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....