A Nice Working Friday :)

Yeap, back to work on a Friday.

I was having a goOd night sleep despite something. Ok dont want to talk about it. Oh well, continue with my story. I started off my day feeling all refreshed today and I dont know why. Perhaps it is because I was so looking forward for today's photo-shooting. I just love the fact where you dont have to stay the whole day at the office facing the computer. Not to mention picking up endless phone calls. Duh, I hate that!

My colleague & I were at the same building again but this time with no nice view to look at. Huhu. So I didnt get to take the picture I wanted. But I did met some nice bunch of people as usual. And some cheeky young men too. Haha....I wasnt the one who were cheeky okay? They were. Heehe. ;)

The best part today was a very-not-so-hectic working day!
And the weather? It had fool me again. Naughty,naughty. =p
Since it was Friday and the Muslim man need to go the mosque, break time was from 11 a.m till 2p.m. My colleague & I went for window shopping after lunch. Just a sneak peek of everything since we dont want to waste our money just yet okay? Hahaha =p

Another fun day out from the office! Weeee xD
I never thought I love working after a short public holiday!

Hahahaha.......(Okay, now I can laugh!)


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks...now I'm able to comment...keep on blogging...so i can keep commenting...

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....