Sentimental Me

I have been listening to a more sentimental love songs at the office today. The songs seems just right. Very soothing and it suits my mood. Everything was quiet and steady. Perfect Tuesday I thought. I was suddenly caught in the act enjoying while singing my once favourite tunes. To tell you guys the truth, it reminds me of my good old days again.



Usually I will go feeling all sleepy listening to it. But not today.
Weird but true. Of all the sudden, I felt old.

Or maybe I just miss singing those songs on karaoke. Perhaps.

My mind kept thinking about the things Grandpa said to me this morning. I just want to stop thinking about it. Even if just for a while. But failed. Eventually it lasted the whole day through.



And a close guy friend of mine, Aaron said to me on MSN just now.....

" We're getting old. And I'm scared of it. "

Yes, I have got to admit that I felt the same way too. I understand how you feel.

Afraid of getting old? Who doesnt?
Age is just a number we say. But the feeling of afraid we're getting older each year is still there. Time flies. I mean really fast these days. For a second, I would like to stopped all the happy times we had together. Yes between my loved ones that is. If we were a movie on DVD, I'll paused it on the remote control. I wish I could.

We will never know what and how the future holds for us tomorrow.
What lies ahead.....



Are we going to be successful?
Are we going to be happy?
Are we going to live with the person we can't live without & have cute babies together?
Or are we going to end up living alone?
The last question really freak me out.
Knowing you will never have someone hold your hand through good & bad is definitely a sad thing to see.

I guess I better end this now.
Excuse me for I am feeling a bit sentimental & little sappy. Now you know.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmm...I always thought of it too but to afraid of it not really...not until I read you post...Huhu...
Eudora said…
Someone got me realize something thats why Alvin

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....