Today, tomorrow and....

Thank God tomorrow is going to be another public holiday here in Malaysia. How lucky can we Malaysian be? I guess non-Malaysian will be envy with the holidays we have right now. As if they are going to be jealous. Heehe. It is Awal Muharam for the Muslim tomorrow. And I am, yours truly, still have no clue what what I am going to do. Maybe I could just do something useful or I might as well do nothing at all! NOTHING? Haha =p

Today me & D* my colleague, went for photo-shooting again. We took turns to capture pictures of the government staffs as usual. But this time, the location took place were superb ! It was at a meeting room with a view of KK's main town area and facing the sea. Nice! I hope I can take a picture of it. Well maybe this Friday perhaps. Heehe xD We will see how it goes.

and I am thinking of.....



Making changes to everything, something
But somehow it just needed some time
Taking it slow, One day at a time
Maybe it will make a difference
Someday, If only.....


Just the thought of it.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....