The Voice Within

I am currently listening to: Christina Aguilera's The Voice Within



When there is no one else look inside yourself like your oldest friend trust the voice within.......

It's true what my best friend said
"We can't forget, we let go and we forgive."
Thanks J* for listening! Appreciate it!
I wish you could read this! Talk to you soon :)

On another note:

I almost forgot to mention about something yesterday.
What a Beautiful Sunday I had!
Another lovely one to mention!
Just the right time to break free even if it is just for awhile

Sadly, we didnt brought any camera along.
So much for a last minute plan. Like we always did. But My family is certainly the best anyone could have! My siblings should agree with me ;)

Anyway, we went to.....


Check this out peeps! they should pay me for promoting since it's just been a month they are operating...heehe....



http://www.kasihsayang.com.my/

We didnt even know actually if this place exist. Thanks to Daddy we got to that place and it was awesome! ahhhh...almost heaven! they say! I'm glad we found that place. Would LOVE to go again. I rather go with everyone who care for me rather than someone who are not. Anyone? Call me! Hee =)

That's it for today!

Wanna read & get great ideas from the useful decorating book I got yesterday.



A Great U.S decor book. Yesh, U.S okay? Not U.* ! Hahaha =p
I got myself a little bit idea on my next project already.

Till then, Take Care all!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....