Without it....It's you! (Itu Kamu =p)

I was browsing through most of the blogs just now and mostly were talking about Malaysia's local band Estranged winning the award for Anugerah Juara Lagu 2008. Which had really makes my day! I managed to call the vocalist Rich last night to wish him Congrats. I wanted to call the other members but failed to much disappointment. I guess Hanafi was busy, Din did picked up but was cut off after saying my name and I found out that Andy's phone went crazy again. Hee. xD

In a different note :

Today...
It is full of smile on my face
Not to mention laughter out loud
Was it fake and pretentious?

Some things made me sick and annoyed.
Yes, I admit it.
I still do. Till it over.
I hope it ends tonight or perhaps soon.

I just love it when I'm busy and occupied.
So that I won't think much everyday.
Yeah, nowadays I need to.
Who would have thought I would say that!

Things might have changed. Or not.
Not I. I'm still the One you knew before.
That least I want you to know that.

I miss you. That's for sure. We've been apart for too long. We have been partners in love. Always together during ups and down. When will we ever meet again? Oh, I love you too much!

Owh, that last paragraph above meant for no one special.
I was actually talking about my CPU. I miss it coz I can't blog with pictures without it. My CPU is in the hospital right now. :( I hope it recovered soon. What will my life be without you? Heehe And yes I'm blogging at home using my family's laptop.

Life owh life look what you've done to me.
*sigh*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....