Your Guardian Angel

by Red Jump Suit



This music video is dedicated to my best friend and lovely Maika. I know you both love this song sOo much. So do I. I can't believe I still have the same taste in music with my best friend after all this while.

And also for those who have been there for me through ups and down.
Helping me cope with pressure is never that easy. But nevertheless I truly appreciate those who were there to share their joy and laughter for me to realise that life is aint that bad after all. :)

This favourite song of mine goes out to you.

In my own words:

I will be the one with you through endless journey,
Even if there is challeges along the way,
Come let us both spread our wings and prepare to fly,
I will be the Your Guardian Angel baby.

But...

Dear God,

Tell Me Something...

When will I ever find
My Guardian Angel?

Will I ever do? Help me to believe there is one.
The one who will lead me to a better road rather than bringing me halfway up and drag me allthe way down. The one who could fly me up to the sky. Even if I have no wings on my back. He could just be the One. Maybe not just an Ordinary one but as Exotic as I seem to like. I don't actually ask for too much. But just perhaps he could be just perfect in my eyes, the sweetest one could give and have.

I hope so too.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
I love the song that u posted in ur blog. U shud listen to the acoustic version. Uh. Heart melting one. Lol. xoxo.
Eudora said…
Ya, I've heard that version too. Love it! Maybe I shud dedicate it to you also. Heehe.xoxo back. =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....