After a week of holiday, finally I'm back to work.

I just love it when I don't even realize the time coz I was too occupied to even look at the clock. Heehe. When I do see what the time was, it was already time to go home! Gosh, time really flies. I just realize I've got like only few months to get ready with my next trip. I'm soO so excited about it!:)

All I think now is to focus on my job to get paid, eat good food, get healthy, fly as much as possible, and appreciate what I have, the people who won't let me down I mean. I want to be content and make everyone happy especially those in need. Eventhough I am not happy, but at least I can make someone else's better than mine. Who know's I might just find happiness along the way!

And there are something's I dare not say it here. Let the wind just blew it away. Far, far over the rainbow or the sky. Too far beyond my reach. It passes by slowly.
If you really know what I mean. I hope you knew.

On the other note:
Yvonne, Good luck for tomorrow! You know for what right?
Heehe. :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
woah..you'll be traveling again?? where to this time?? traveling is so much fun rite..
Eudora said…
Hi Anonymous ! Thanks for dropping by.

Excuse me but may I know who are you? Sorry I'm not gonna answer your Q's coz I don't know you. Intro pls. Heehe.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....