Bit by bit, little by little
The raindrops droping by....

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day
My oh my little baby
She just want to go out & play......

The day has gone and past by.
It's yet another wet Wednesday.

I'm shivering, I need a Heater.
It felt like Winter. I'm not used to the cold water. It seems as if I'm a Stranger. I'm not used being a Hater. I've always been a Lover.
I need a Breather, something Warmer.

What makes it Fair?
To makes things Clear....
Can it be even Better?

Nowadays,
Heaven is more likely the days of Summer.

Does it even matter?

In my own words, that is what My Heart says today.
And, No, I'm not going to have my say any further.

........................
.....................................
.................................................
............................................................
...........................................................................


On another note :

Currently I'm into this....

Go and grab a copy of this magazine!
It's worth the read especially for any field of designers!



The Edge Haven - February 2008 Issue

If you asked me, Yes, I'm Loving It!
I have more ideas rolling on my mind at this moment.

Heehe
Cheers! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....