Chap Goh Mei

After 15 days celebrating Chinese New Year, finally came Chap Goh Mei.

Today our Chinese boss gave us an hour earlier to go home.
Ya,just an hour. Doesn't really makes a difference diba?
Heehe. At least got lah.

Spend my Chap Goh Mei with my closest cuzzy today.
Thanks for that lovely dinner treat!
Those seafood are so masarap naman!
Muah, muah....Heehe.


My Goodness, this soft crabs are sOoo tempting! Indeed! Hee ;)

And by the way, for those of you who's always viewing my Friendster or Facebook page or any other page profile I've got, I'm sorry I haven't got the mood to get it updated. Soon I hope. Only to those invited to my privatized photos though. Heehe.

My Soul is Slowly Patching Up Again.
No Matter What Other People Say About Me, I Could Care Less ngayon.
They Can Talk Anything They Want Coz It's Their Mouth And I Don't Have the Right to Stop Them. Don't you agree with me? Heehe ;)

But....
Kahit na sinasaktan ako
Umiiyak ako, dahil saiyo
Heto parin ako,
Dahil mahal na mahal kita


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....