Chinese New Year of Rat 2008

As I don't have my CPU fixed just yet, I may have to blog without uploading some pictures. Pretty boring I know. But what the heck. I will go on with it.

I spend the whole day doing nothing but relaxing. As there were no visitation during the day. I had like too much of Ponkam which is Honey Mandarin Orange in English till I felt like having a sore throat is killing me. It was sOo Sweet and tasty compared to Lukam, I couldnt bare resist eating it :) Not to mention, the red meat and the kuih bakul Dad bought too!

I was so bored at home just now. All I did was having a good time gaining my weight with lots of food. I think I'm gonna start my diet after this. Hee =)

My family and I were having a dinner at my uncle's place just now.
Everyone came. The whole family was there. What's interesting was my uncle requested the lion dance troop to come over to his place for a performance. It seems that the kids were excited to see and witness the lion dance in their own eyes. The food were delicious. Was enjoying the FoOd again. Hahaha...And as usual, the house were beautifully decorated by my aunt herself. ;)

I was having a very bad stomach upset before dinner but guess it all went well after I flushed out everything and I was eating like a cow even when you knew it. I enjoyed my meal after all.

Since it's CNY, I wouldnt want to say anything bad or not appropriate. I'm also avoiding black and white cloths today cause it symbolizes bad luck. It's not that I believe in Feng Shui like the Buddha do, I only take the ones I think is good. Or maybe because there is still like few percent of Chinese blood running through my veins. I dont mind. But I still believe in Christianity. My Catholic faith. :)

Okay lah, I have to end right here.

Wo hen che pao liao ler

Yes. Too full.
Tired and Sleepy too.
Indeed.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....