Denial

Somethings its rather confusing. Some of it I would want to think as a denial. Maybe part of it just trying to make people believe which from what I knew it is not true at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. Who's making the right statement? I don't care now. Just don't fool anyone. The people around are not stupid. I repeat they're NOT. They can see and they can tell.

Some might say that pictures are only pictures.
Pictures can tell a thousand words.
Never judge a book by it's cover. Yeah right.
In this case, it's obvious. I bet it's true.
Why deny something that is for real diba?

When one said Yes and the other one said No, obviously something is definitely wrong here. Two person saying different answers to a same questions. Trying to mixed up what's on the minds of the people around the both of you. Such a denial.

The truth is out there.
Sooner or later people will eventually know.
Just tell what is happening.
Hiding it wouldn't do any better.

Unless, IF the other one got something to hide that is.....

*****************************************************************************

on another note :

Can't wait to go to Grandma's place for dinner tomorrow!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....