Got it, got it !

Yes, finally! The Frequency Cannon cd that I won few weeks ago. And Thank God this time around it was in Purrrrrfeeeeecctttt condition!

YAY, NOW I'M HAPPY!

WEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

The parcel I received from PosLaju this evening.
I asked the postman, " Did you bring some love letter for me today?" Heehe. Okay so I was just kidding. Hee =p

Sorry this picture has to be blurred for privacy reason.
Contains address & mobile number of the band's drummer and mine.
So better to be safe here. Right, right? heehe.

Well, here's the cd I got from them.
Hey, they even wrote my name on it!

Hmmmm....just ignore the reflection aights?
Haa xD

Black,white and alil bit of colours.
A simple design. Yet still a nice one.

Art direction credits to: Azana Azman who also did the cd cover design for Estranged.

Signatures from the band.
By Kuachee, Dino, Azrul and Yuri.

Sadly Siva is not in the band anymore.
Huhu.

Cd Cover


Just in case if you guys are reading this....

tO Dino and the rest of the Frequency Cannon members,
Thanks alot for the autographed cd! I just wish Siva could sign it too. Too bad lah.
Anyways, you guys still rock my socks! Love you guys and I will continue supporting as long you guys keep on rocking!
All the Best! xoxo



Second Chance

Frequency Cannon


I leave you guys with the latest video from Frequency Cannon.
Enjoy! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
i got my cd too. but kuachee signed the cd for me. darn. the others was busy. sedihnyerr. hahahahah.
Eudora said…
Too bad you didn't get the others signatures. But at least you got that cd too right? Heehe.Finally after so long, we get to own their album. And it's worth the wait! :)
Unknown said…
olaa. wow. u got it. great

ok will keep on rawkin. thx for the continuos support.

to Evon: we sign for u next dya la. since only Kuachee signed urs hehe

rock on

dino
www.frequencycannon.com
nv.vn said…
Great.

As they normally say this

"ROCK ON"

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....