Hours in Starbucks



When someone asked me just now how am I feeling today, I told them that it was just OKAY. Yeap, that is how I am feeling right now. Had a few spare time for conversations on the net during my office hours despite having to do endless printing job. Hell yeah, I'm very capable of multi-tasking. Hee.

Anyway, I was having sOo much fun with my sister, cuzzy and my sister's beau at Starbucks just now. As a matter of fact, I just came back. It seems like ages not doing this. We had a Good talk again. It is nice to know that someone REALLY actually care for you. Family there do always comes first to my priority. Since everyone is so busy with their laptops just now and I'm the only one without it, I took some pictures, reading a magazine and engrossed by it while enjoying my coffee of the day as usual. Typical me. Yes still being me. Dont you just love me? Heehe =p

You know what?
I am moving on.
I am definitely Stronger than Yesterday.
Move Along! :)

And by the way,

I had a blur moment for awhile. Someone actually called me up just now. 0310 on my screen.Ermmm....while I was in Starbucks. I didn't quite hear it as they was like alot of people there. I'm not sure who that person was. Probably because the connection was pretty bad. If anyone happened to call me, I'm sorry. If you are reading this, please leave me a comment here and let me know who you are.

Wondering who....

P/s : I will update the pictures as soon as I got the time. As I am so sleepy right now. It's 2 o'clock in the morning for goodness sake. Ought to go ooze off.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....