It's Not Just An Ordinary Sunday

Hee. That title bah. As if. xD

I woke up greeting Sunday toO early as I was used to waking up early.
Yes. Guess I'm used to it. Eventhough I knew I could wake up late today.
Man, I still havent recovered from not having enough rest and sleep yet.
I just hope I dont end looking like a racoOn.
Huahahahaha.....

People have been asking me, " So what's up with you these days? "
" Not much. Life's been busy lately & pretty messed up toO! "
Yeah, that was my reply. Haha =p
But it's true.
You wouldn't want to know.
Even if you do, I won't tell.
*Bwek*

It's not that as I mentioned SUPER-DUPER-REALLY-BUSY, but then I'm trying to make myself pretty occupied these days. I am sOo loving it when I aint got any time to even think about it. If I had the money, I want to travel around the world. I wish.

These days, I try not getting too much attached to my computer since I got my CPU back. I felt it needed a break and I am going to do something else besides my toO much love for the internet. It's sOo Addictive I know. But it can be DANGEROUS too.

Heaven sake, I'm gonna have a LIFE out of the box rather than too much of it. Now that it is no longer here, I'm going to have a peaceful sleep and NO ONE will bug me at 3 in the morning anymore. But kinda miss it tho.

Today it's simply not ordinary in my eyes.
Besides the laundry on sunday tho.

And GUESS WHAT?
I CUT MY HAIR !

Will only be posting my pictures in Friendster. ;)
Or maybe some at my other networking site.

BUT
Definitely not Facebook.
Facebook is rather annoying right now. It pisses me off! Really!

Owh well,
We will see...

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....