It's Wednesday? Yikes, so fast leh! Heehe ;p

Tomorrow is Chap Goh Mei for the Chinese.
That means it's been like 2 weeks after Chinese New Year already?
Ya, can't believe it too.

Was laughing sOo hard today at my work place. It felt owh-so-good! I haven't felt like this for the past few weeks. I don't know. Everyone seems to be in a very happy-oh-joy kind of mood today. We were fooling around making funny jokes around with each other. Just what I need to make my day. :)

It's been raining again but this time with a little bit of sunshine.
I won't have to worry coz at least there's a bit of sun to dry my laundry.
Eventhough konti lang.
I'm enjoying cold weather which make you sleep like a baby.
Heehe.

And currently,
I am pretty busy and occupied with work.
Working hard to earn more income.
For this year target. It ain't easy.

I am trying to enjoy more to life. I'm going to do this while I'm still here.
Alive and Kicking! Yeah.

Hope for the best!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....