Mi Corazon Espanol ;)

Hola todos! :)

S.P.A.I.N
S.P.A.I.N.I.S.H


You name it ! Everything that has got to do with the word Spain lift me up. Caí en amor ! Yes, I fell in love. Not with a Spanish guy though. I just love the food and their culture. Plus, I think Spanish guys are damn Hot! And Sexy too! Hehehe xD Hopefully, someday I will get the chance to visit Spain. Barcelona. I want a handsome Spainish noivo too! As if. *bwek* Hahaha =p

Well...
By the way,
I have always love this song. One of my favourite Spanish song.

Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
Christina Aguilera



And in my own words, I need to say this.
Sorry for my broken language.

Excusarme pero necesito decir esto en español
( Excuse me but I need to say this in Spanish )

El amor, amor es una cosa hermosa,
El malo nuestro amor para la amistad ha muerto también, debido a una persona, todo se arruina, todos debido a ella.
Apenas necesito dejarte saber eso,
Sé que algo incluso no lo sabes.
El tiempo de la esperanza hará que realizas,
Apenas tendremos que esperar y ver .....

Ok, I'll stopped my crap for tonight.
Heehe.

Amor,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
whats with the spanish all of a sudden? abandoning tagalog now ha? hehehee. =]
Eudora said…
Yvonne - Heehe. Where got oh! Some of the words in Tagalog actually comes from the Spanish. Well most of it. So thats why I love both as much. :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....