On the 28 February 2008

This was written yesterday

Dear diary...

Everyday seems like an ordinary day for me. It's the same yesterday, today or even tomorrow. I lead a simple life doing my usual routine . Unlike some people, money certainly do not come easy for me. I'm trying my best to earn for a living. In order to get what I want or even for the sake for the love of traveling, I will do it with my own money. Not like some spoiled brat. Cause honestly I'm not rich.

It seems that nothing has ever happened.
At least that's what I wanted to think right now. But no matter how hard I try not to think about it, I definitely can't run from the fact. Whatever happened it is all a history already. What a waste...is all I'm going to say.

Let go of the past. Life has to go on eventually, it has to. *sigh*

I had a chit chat session again with my closest cuzzy just now. It has always been good and relieved having someone you can count on. I'm glad I have her back after knowing that I can't have that other person anymore. Ngayon nandito ka....heehe ;)

Yoyo-ing time with cuzzy was fun indeed!
Peppermint Vira & Almond Dora?
Muahahahahaha...... =p
That was the flavour of our drink anyway.

Heehe....

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....