A Quickie One on a Sunday

Shout-out to everyone who's scattered around the globe reading this! :)

Just came back from Grandma's place just now for Station of the Cross prayer with all the family members. Not everyone were there. Only a few of us but it was great having to spend my Sunday with loved ones especially those cute lil kids. I didnt took alot of pictures as my camera ran out of battery. And I am a bit tired right now. Will probably continue tomorrow.

Anyway, I just love this part of lyrics taken from the song Inconsolable- Backstreet Boys.


" I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number so why can't I make the call?
Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility......"


P/s : I know who's reading my blog. You don't have to be shy. Feel free to comment and drop by my chatbox. No hiding please. Heehe. Coz I have no intention to eat anyone. Hahaha =p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Tristan said…
Hey! How are you doing Eudora?

Guess what? Im coming to Malaysia for 16 days next month. Will you have time to hang out with me? I don't want to spend the entirety of it chilling with family this time...

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....