Posted by Picasa


So I told all of you that I cut hair. Well I did. But not that OBVIOUS though. Actually , I only cut about 2 to 3 inches of my hair because it was badly damage. And I cut abit of my front hair. I wanted to keep my hair long but things happened recently & wanted so bad a new haircut. Blame it on the that ****!

Forget about it.

Here's what's been happening the whole day......

I couldn't sleep well last night due to my stomach ache.
Darn. Sleepless night. I had to eat some medicine and got back to bed at 4 in the morning. Huhu. Thank God it was way better after waking up this morning.

So I decided to make myself a breakfast.
What a good start of the day making home-made meal diba?


My hearty heavy breakfast. What do you think? Hee =)
Eating breakfast while watching Azwin Andy on Rock Hitz. Ooh, I miss that guy! Haha =p

Spend the whole day doing the same thing again.
Boring juak lah


So tiring lah!
There is like endless things to do at home.

Heehe.
As usual watching Travel and Living could never bore me. I can't get enough of World Cafe : Asia. I am so hooked up ! I ought to be a couch potato. Yikes! =p

Oh well, at least I got something to do rather than nothing at all.
Gotta walk out from the room now.
Something better to do.

Catch up with u guys tomorrow!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
hey. i dont really see any major changes with ur new hair. but it did look shorter than before. hee. um. oh. DIBA? how u do make it? recipe please. lol.
Eudora said…
Haha. Ya, just a slight hair cut. How do I make it? Well, I just boil the mee we bought from the market, some slice chicken, some vegetables and chilis until it cooked. Then, drained it. After that, we just need to add seasoning. I mix mine with salt, pepper, Pinoy's packet of chicken stock (a bit) and sweet chili sauce.

Diba is actually a Tagalog word if you don't know yet. Heehee. =)
nv.vn said…
Awh. It sounds easy to make, but i dont think its that easy. hahaha. i'll try. thanks anyway. hee. diba stands for what?

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....