Tagged Along!

Yes, I was reading Maika's blog and saw her tagging me.
So here goes.....

The Rules :

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 8 people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

The 8…

1. Daily Blogger
2. Support local music industry (Especially local English bands )
3. Loves Travelling
4. Loyal to my loved ones
5. A Good Listener
6. Into anything related to Art
7. Appreciates what is around me
8. A Dreamer & A Believer

I want another 8 from…

1. My Sister
2. Yvonne
3. Pammie
4. Tristan
5. Vivien
6. Adz
7. Julian
8. Flanegan


Or anyone else who wants to do this!
Cheers! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....