Today is Ash Wednesday on a Friday.
Today is 2nd day of Chinese New Year. I am still so in the mood for CNY since I have like another few more days to enjoy my holidays. :)

Stayed home again for the whole day.
Was too lazy and tired to do anything.
Feeling owh-so-relaxed and having not to think about what's bothering me on my mind is so good these days. Wonderful nap around afternoon. I could even have a short sweet dream. Plus it was so windy today. You could hear the birds chirping as if they were singing beautifully outside. Just the right vibe. My darling puppy is enjoying the day too! :)

For once, doing NOTHING is really SOMETHING.
Sound way too good to be true. Lovin' it !

I spend the rest of the late evening attending church mass.
And guess who I found?
My Best Friend ! Yes, Indeed.
I was really surprised. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing either. Haaha =p
Apparently, my best friend had to come back again because of the grandma. Just so they could celebrate Chinese New Year together. Nice. And I am sOo so glad that I bumped in to J* today! Kept asking me how am I doing after all that sh*t happening. Told I was doing okay and gave me a pat on my back.

Although it was just a short bumped-into meeting but it was worth it.
You know like what they say, " Short and Sweet."
Totally agree. Hee =)
The reason was I miss having the best friend around. The other one I meant. The only one who I could turned to for advice and opinion these days since YOU are not here to listened to me anymore. And J* understand me more. So much of saying that you will be there for me no matter what happened is CRAP.

Hope tomorrow shines for me!
Maybe I'm better off without you!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....