Today marks my last day of the Chinese New Year Holiday.
Can't believe I'm going back to work tomorrow.
Today is someday I might not want to believe in.
Yes. My best friend would called it Crap of the Day. Hahaha.

But I gotta say Thank you so much for those who wishes me and my cousin in Kuching, Sarawak who called me. Appreciate it alot people! I feel LOVED on this day! Heehe.

I used to think that I need a guy to celebrate V-Day. But what the heck. I don't need one. I have like family and friends to spread love with. I would not say that I hate man. I don't coz I have tons of beautiful guys with a gold heart around me. Hee. SoO Until the day I get to meet my true Valentine guy, I ought to have fun being Single. I thought I almost found one but too bad. Just too bad. Nuff said.

But I bet someone is having a great time with her beau in the Philippines. What a nice and sweet moment celebrating Valentine's over there! Heehe. Have fun! :)

Anyway, this is what I had for dinner just now.
No, I didnt went to have a fancy meal or what but instead I treated myself a simple one. Excuse me but I just couldnt resist any alcohol drink. It is just 0,9% by the way. Heehe xD



So here's for a beautiful day....
Very meaningful to me. The lyric really meant something.

Dahil Mahal Kita sung by Rachelle Ann Go
Soundtrack from Gulong Ng Palad




Happy V-Day! Eh, I tot I say I don't believe in that?
Hahaha. Urmmm...Whatever. =p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
happy v-day eudora.. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....