Chatterbox at Vedablue again!

So yeah, we decided to hang-out here again.
My cuzzy & I ! Heehe =)

Something for my sweet tooth.
Since I can't have anything cold (still having my sore throat & influenza...huhu ), I decided to asked for my favourite latte macchiato and a piece of that chessy cake! Yummy? Indeed talaga eh! :)



Miss-pinky-for-the-nite enjoying her cheesy cake!
Bite by bite deliciousssssssss.....Hahaha =p



I love this Latte Macchiato!
And the cookie too!
Can you tell how HAPPY I am? Coz I AM lah you !@#$% ! Hehehehe =p



Cuzzy's Ice Cream :)



The leg....
Relaxing with the owh-so-comfortable pillows !



In between the talks, the laughter.....
We decided to take some snap shots around and felt like playing peek-a-boo even for just a lil while.



On another note :

We know something you don't know.
As friends, we only wish you will not be blinded
The sight of yours should be wide
Hope you'll see it for yourself
What lies beneath it, the truth will be revealed
I just wish sooner or later, by then a realization will be made.

Sweetness makes me content for now....
And p/s : cuzzy, you know what? The sea will be black soon *evil grin*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
he he he...the sea will be black!! Yeah and our sea will be Red!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....