Going for Japanese food.....

And Yes, yet again.

My Sister decided to cook something Japanese today.
At least I don't have to cook. Heehe.
Something healthy yet still delicious to eat! :)

I'm not in the mood for a long post right now.
We will just cut it short okay?
Hahaha =p

The Japanese Chicken Curry with Rice


Sashimi


And I have no idea what this call in Japanese.
There's egg, crab meat, seaweed and rice.



That's about it.
Feeling so sleepy. I think it's the effect of the cough mixture I've just eaten.
Still down with sickness. My throat is getting bad. *sigh*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow!! that's good..danne is watching anime and now cooking japanese food..next thing i know she'll wear a kimono in the house..hahahahaha..looks delicious ohh that Sashimi..

And Get well soon..i know being sick does mean "Suffer" that's why I hate being sick..Who doesn't??
Eudora said…
Heehe. Yeah, she's sOo freaking into Japanese these days. Kimono? LOL =P

Thanks for your well wishes!
You take care too! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....