It's raining outside.....

Yes, again and again.

Covered under the comforter I lay upon my bed.
Still feeling sick I am. For a second, resting my head makes me bored. Even reading my favourite magazine won't help a bit. So here I am on my desk trying to blog again every now and then. I lost count the medicines I took today. Endless I think I could open a pharmacy. But at least I feel so much better after a whole day of rest.

It's a wet pre-election week.

Most area has been flooded these past few days. But that doesnt stop the election campaign from going on. That's the Spirit! Heehe. Gosh. Why am I suddenly so interested in this election thingy. Okay maybe that is just the feeling of going to vote for the first time. So bare with me. Haha.

I know what I'm going to vote for already.
I've made my decision. It's the right one I hope.
I just want JUSTICE. For a citizen right.
Hopefully the one who deserved to win,
win tomorrow. Just hope it can make a DIFFERENCE.

Time For A Change !

P/s : I still felt like singing eventhough my voice sounds like a rock star (the bad one) coz it kills me not singing whenever I hear a song. I hope it doesnt start raining again tomorrow.We wouldn't want the election to be postponed diba?

Heehe ;)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....