I've tried. 
For the best, to save for the last.
Thing's didn't worked out.
So what can I do?

Maybe I can't do anything.
But knowing that I've been making the effort to make things better, 
it's just worth it. 
At least it's not a total failure for me.

It was never my fault anyways.

......It's a Monday.
And no, I'm not complaining.
Is it a Blue one?
Or is it just plain and Ordinary?

I started off my day with a smile &
surprisingly it ended throughout the whole day.
That explained how good my day was. :)

Today it crossed my mind.  I can't just wait for the dream to become a reality. I got to make it happened myself. The lesson I've learned, enough getting me inspired.

I have been clearing the mess on my Facebook just now.
There are like thousands of applications & it is way too much for me.
Not only did its making my computer running slow,
I got sick & irritated at times.
Everyone is complaining about my page. Not everyone but most of them that is.
Sorry. Haha =p

So I decided to get rid some the applications.
Yes, I did what T* told me to do. I wouldnt want to make someone's lappy crashed again!
Heehe xD

I need to catch my beauty sleep now.
Will be updating more with pictures soon.
Malas bah wanna edit the pix! Hahaha :D

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....