The London International Dive Show



I read about this in Charlene's blog. Just thought I get this posted for friends who are in the U.K right now. Event like this wow I would die to go for. I wish.

Here's a lil information....

Sub-Aqua Diving Show covering all aspects of this fast growing sport. Exhibitors include equipment manufacturers and retailers, training organisations, diving holiday destinations, dive boats, underwater cameras, leisure clothing, books, and much more. Continuous free to enter seminars take place throughout the weekend.

Show Open Times:
Sat 8th March: 9.30am – 6pm
Sun 9th March: 9.30am – 5pm

Organiser: Dive Show Ltd

Organiser Tel: +44 (0) 20 8943 4288

Organiser Fax: +44 (0) 20 8977 1963

For more information call: +44 (0) 20 8977 9878

Website: http://www.diveshows.co.uk

Email: diveshows@divermag.co.uk


Do check out the website !
So if you're somewhere in London area from 08 to 09 March 2008
Be there! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....