Under the weather....

Not only it's been raining, I've been under the umbrella most of the time.

I've been sick since Tuesday evening. Which explains why I haven't been updating & plus the phone line has been cut due to some fixing. My sore throat became even worst. The pain is just killing me. I've been coughing like mad in the office. it hurts every time when it goes on my chest. It does not feel any comfortable at all. I need a break. I get bored being unwell. There are a lot of stuffs going on my mind.

I got to run now. I felt terribly bad.
I ought to get some rest before my brain felt like popping out of my head.

Tissues are all over.
The waste basket are full.
I think the influenza virus is spreading......

You guys better take care or otherwise you will end up having a sickly body like me.
Huhuhu....I need my Dr.Love to ease everything!

Or perhaps someone's voice and smile & a bowl of Chicken soup will do the trick! =p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....