Weather-ing?

If there is a word I would describe about the weather, it would be.....

UNPREDICTABLE
Just don't blame it on the weather man. Hee xD

I am still in disbelief about what happened yesterday.
There was actually a hailstorm here where I came from.  The rain was hilarious. For a second, the rain became iced cold. It felt like snow in winter. People actually thought it was a joke but it was really happening. And the weird thing was it only happened for awhile & it was 
only within this area.

Crazy how the weather can turned out to be these days.
A misty, snowy rain at a tropical place like this?
You got to be kidding me!

It was not a sunny weather today too.
Thank God it only rained for awhile. So before it rained, cuzzy and I decided to go for a stroll at the park before heading to the beach.

The Park

Walking along the park. Sad to say that our park here in Malaysia does not allowed pets around. I would love to bring my pets for a walk here. And honestly, we don't have the nicest public park here. Too bad. It is not maintained well at all.

The Beach

Beachy moment me & my cuzzy love to do.
Strolling down memory lane, reminds me of something, someone.
I almost forgotten the fact that I still got that sand allergic from that particular day. But it was good to go out to the beach again. Feel the fresh air & breath! For a moment, all the sorrows tend to slip away! If only.....


Am I talking too much about weather here?
I might as well be a weather forecast person.
Haha kidding! =p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....