31 degrees + reading

I hate to brag about how shitty the weather looks like these days
BUT
I just couldn't help it anyhow.
It started to get hotter since the last drop of endless rain.
The temperature rise up till 31 degrees.
Can you imagine how hot is that?
*Suddenly this song kept playing on my head*
It's getting hot in here! So take off all your clothes!
Oh my, not naked but....
I felt like wearing a bikini even during night time!
Hahaha =p

Darn, we people on Earth can never stop complaining do we?

Anyway, here's what I'm going to do to ease & calm myself down.

Thank goodness I've just got my Malaysia's Seventeen magazine May Issue!
Grab a copy now!
Frequency Cannon featured in this issue.



No, I won't be giving you guys a sneak peek on it coz you will have to get yours your own! I mean it! Go, go, go....
Hahaha xD

Call me crazy or anything.
I got 2 of this magazine just because Frequency Cannon are featured in it.


Here's a sneak peek of Utopia's Issue no. 128....
Interview with the guys. ;)

Featuring the 4 talented guys.
Awesome interview as usual! :)

And I'm also currently doing some fashion update with this.
Got this from sis.


Yeah, a light reading will do for the time being.
*sigh*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....