at the Kitchen....

Chopping off those onions, garlics & ginger.
Cutting vegetables, fresh seafood on the board.
When I'm in a hurry, don't be surprise I got my fingers cut.
Or was I just too clumsy? Heehe.
Things I usually do on a daily basis after work.
Yes, beside blogging, I do cook. Not for myself but the whole family. :)

What's cooking?
What's for dinner?
What's on the table for tonight?
They said.

I might not be the Cooking Goddess as Nigella Lawson or as great as graphic designer turned cook Kylie Kwong, but at least I cook more than just an egg. Growing up being trained to learn to cook does help. Cooking is actually not a difficult task at all.

And it is even better when you do it with love.
Those love portion that makes a perfect meal.
I am sure it tasted even better.

You got to cook it from the heart.
A home-made one for you and me.

Preparing the ingredients



Cooking.....
Can you smell?
Haha =p





Prawns With Chinese Cooking Wine


Fish Curry


Mixed 'Ulam'


'Tuhau'
A traditional food of the KadazanDusun culture in Sabah.



'Limau Kasturi' skin with Plum Sauce


'HamChoi'+ Chicken Stock Soup


Home-made dinner

I hope I didn't get anyone starving ! Oopss! :p

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hehe, you don't have to be Nigella or Kylie... just be our artrageously unique and exotic Eudora... with your own cooking shows and cookbooks... :)
Eudora said…
Yeah, I think I should be my own self rather than anyone else. ;)
Anonymous said…
wow...sedapnyer!!! especially the prawns :) Me heart Prawns *ahaks*

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....