Fill the Emptiness

When the my head is fill with nothing but emptiness,
where I don't seem to know what else to do...

I wish I could paint the sky......
Something that once awhile out of reality.

But I can't.
That's the fact.

One of my favourite things to do when I am bored.
This is what you will see on my desk.
Sribbles, designs & full colours....
Thus cover every spaces at the white paper.



" When you are feeling all down,
just call my name and I will lift you up.
You can count on me, I will be one who colours your everyday life dear. "


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Tristan said…
Haha, I'm kind of the same. I like to fill empty space on paper too. Lately, I haven't had much time to do that though. Looks cool!
Eudora said…
Heehe. Things that we do to kill time.Nice eh? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....