Fool rush in....

Comes a day when....

I felt betrayed.
I felt stupid.
I felt like being played.
I felt I have been living with some people full of lies.

The TRUTH is....
I DON'T AND NEVER LIKE IT !

BUT there is one day where foolish jokes & pranks is Okay for me. Once in awhile, you ought to have fun & be silly at times. No, I'm not a too-Serious kind of person at all. I laughed at little things & there is nothing I wanna change about it. I am what I am and that's Me.

Come on cheer up!
You got to have a sense of humour!
Secret to become young & healthy. Hee ;D

When someone said,
" The jokes on me?"
"You've gotta be kidding me!"
You know it's 1st of April & the funny joke is on you!

Hahahahahaha ! =p

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY Y'ALL !



Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....