On Bobby Chinn in World Cafe Asia


Picture Credit : Taken from pilotguides.com

Ever since I first set my eyes on the show, World Cafe Asia, 
I got myself hooked up to it! 
Yeah.  It's not like I'm a couch potato that could sit
in front of the television screen that long.  
Blame on that particular week, a much too long holiday I got. 
I had nothing better to do. 
So being a typical Travel & Living avid fan, 
I switched the channel on the remote control.
One switch can change everything. It has been a favourite till today.

Why do I love this guy?

Bobby Chinn,  a mixed blooded guy who happens to love food, travel & music. 
Him being half Chinese, half Greek, please don't blame me for saying that he is such a good looking guy okay? Cause he is. And I must say that I kind of have this thing or two about a guy who is into showing off his culinary skills. Cooking for love could actually make someone easily smitten. Anyone agree with me? Or was it just his curly hair ?

There is actually a long story of Bobby's life & background to tell,
it is worth reading.
I could go typing endless here which I don't intend to do right now.  
Sleepyhead of me.

But he is....
An ultimate bachelor on my list, I would say.
Reading his profile I could agree more. Well for me that is.
Log on to www.bobbychinn.com for more information.

I might as well put Bobby Chinn's Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam on my MUST next travel trip! *fingers crossed*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....