A Quickie One!

Sorry for not updating yesterday.
I guess I just need a day of break.

It's been a hot sunny day.
Evening sunshine making the heat of pain.
Wearing bared back shirt with mini skirts doing my routine after work.
Bearing with the fact that the Earth's ozone layer is getting thinner each day.

I've been watching 8tv's Quickie online these past few days.
Trying to keep myself updated with local entertainment & stuffs.
And since my favourite celebrities are on it,
There is always a reason to watch beside the thing about not watching tv that much.

Who could resist gazing the eyes at those good looking guitarist on screen?
Well, definitely not me! Haha =p

That's it!
Need to continue reading the magazine! ;)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....