Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Sweet Love

..................................................

Seated at the corner table I am.
Looking through the glass window,
I watched people passing through the doors.
Sipping my Ocha while waiting for you unpatiently.

.....................................................................

Tongue licked all over you. Kissing passionately.
Frozen but still enough to make me my heart melt.
Sugary, my honey bunch,
Full of flavours,
You are too sweet for words!
I could barely describe the words to written or spoken here.
I am speechless, I could lose the oxygen in my breath!
You're way undescribable sweetheart!

.....................................................................

.................................................................

.....................................................................

.................................................................

.....................................................................

.................................................................

.....................................................................

.................................................................

.....................................................................

.................................................................

.....................................................................

.................................................................


You know What?
Talking about you
is like a never-ending story.
Maybe Coz I LOVE YOU too much!

You know the feeling
Kiss, kiss...
Lovey-Dovey....
kinda thingy.

WAIT.
Maybe, Just perhaps that,



Nothing else is the best but you.....
Oh, my Haagen-Dazs !

Heehe, yeah the ice-cream.

Love,
Eudora

2 comments:

kennymah said...

Ahh, Häagen-Daz! My favourite too, for darn good reasons at that, hehe. :D

Eudora said...

Heehe. I know, I know!

And your blog entry makes me wanna have more ice-cream. ;)