3 Events

3 Events = A Wedding + A Reality Show Concert + An Award Show

Today I witnessed an old friend of my cousin or a distant relative of mine I would say,
a wedding between Greer & Juanis. My cousin & I got her a simple wedding gift we got last minute before going there. But still, we both hope that she will love it.

Pink & Purple around the wedding receprtion venue.
I could sense the happiness of the newly-weds.
All smiles of the multi cultures fill the surrounding.
Drinks were rise up to cheer the bride and groom.

I went home just in time for Stacy from the Akademi Fantasia reality show performance 
& owh well,  to watch the others too. I was not satisfied with the person who were voted out because honestly, he is way better than the person I wanted to see out from the academy.

But what the heck,
my mind were actually more to wanting to watch AIM that time. Since everyone wanted to watch AF, I just have to bear with it. I wanted so bad to watch Rich and his band perform but failed. *sobs*

At least, I got to watch PopShuvit performed!
Yay, for that! WoOhoO!!!!!!!

It's almost mid-night and I am feeling owh-so-not in the mood for a long post again.
Power failure on my body's battery.

*Yawns*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
Power failure on a weekend? Best time to recharge that battery, dear! ;)
Rainy Rin said…
yeahh!pop shuvit performed!live on AIM!pretty much cool ah?but that's not their real energy i guess..it's much more controlled...never mind..still enjoy their performance..
cheers!!!

-rin-
Eudora said…
Kenny M- Ya, need to! ;)

Rin - Yeah,cool! Love their performance stil! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....