As I speak : May First

May First? Or was it First of May?
The title reminds me of the fitness or health centre ad in tv pulak!
No, I'm not talking about that.Heehe xD

It feels like a Sunday,
I don't know why.

When the morning clock strucked 8 am, I dragged myself out of bed. I could woke up later than that, I know. But I didn't.The first thing I did was getting myself ready to start off the day. 
Enjoying breakfast with my sister while my parents & brother has gone off to 
smell the fresh air in the forest full of greenery & ponds of fishes. 

I always had something to do on a holiday. I do.
When everyone is out, I do things on my own. 
After finish doing my house chores, I could lay down on my bed reading magazines while listening to the mini MP4 . The not so sunny weather, windy air coming from outside of  my bedroom window has enough power to make me fall asleep.

And on the another note ....
It rained a bit in the evening, my brother looked into the sky,
we saw a rainbow as we stood by the garden.
Like the colourful days of life,
It was ever so beautiful. :)

May First, it's a Labour Day!
It's a brand new month yet again.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
May first, first of May, may it matter when we come first today...

I like this post a lot, dear, very soft and ethereal and catches the mood of a day not quite spent, but not altogether unspent either. For some reason, I'm reminded of this Karen Mok song that has her downloading mp3s and chatting with strangers well past midnight...
Eudora said…
Glad you like it! Thanks! :) Karen Mok? Hmmm...

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....